How does the program work?
1. Pick a date that you want to attend, register online or call us at 877-KS DRIVE or 877-573-7483.
2. Pay and complete registration the day of class
(Bring legal residency documentation - Registration begins at 8:00am).
3. Successfully pass all the classroom requirements
(attend the entire class, pass the final test, complete payments)
4. Receive a certificate for your temp permit.
5. Practice with a licensed driver on your own
6. Successfully complete the "Behind the Wheel" training with a certified driving instructor to
obtain a Completion Certificate.
7. Take the completion certificate along with other required documents & requirements to the KS DMV to qualify for a full and legal driver's license.
* All the above must meet KS Dept of Education and Dept of Revenue (DMV) requirements.